“Unless you have an attorney who can come through when it really matters – at trial and on appeal – just how serious will the other side take that attorney?” - Gary Leydig
Most cases are never tried. Even fewer cases make it to an appellate court. Yet, one of the first things everyone wants to know is what cases has your attorney actually tried and which of his cases has resulted in a published decision from an appellate court. It makes sense. Unless you have an attorney who can come through when it really matters – at trial and on appeal – just how serious will the other side take that attorney, and just how successful will that attorney be in negotiating your case when the only phrase that seems to resonate with your opponent is "we'll see you in court"?
Below is a listing of some of the more significant cases Gary Leydig has taken to trial and argued on appeal. When available, we have included links to the opinions.
- Girl Scouts of Manitou Council, Inc. v. Girl Scouts of the USA
- Hytel Group, Inc. v Butler
- Minnesota Supply Company v. The Raymond Corporation.
- Phil Dressler & Assoc., Inc. v. Hinsdale Racquet Court Condominium Association, et al.
- American Family Insurance v. Dun Rite Construction Company and Jerry Hiero.
- R & D Thiel, Inc. v. Hoffman Homes, et al..
- Cardinal Sleep Centers, et al. v. Mouton, et al..
- Kingbrook, Inc. v. Pupurs, et al.. return to the top
- In the Matter of the Application of the County Treasurer (Mira Pavlovic, Petitioner)
- Pyramid Controls Incorporated v. Siemens Industrial Automation, Inc..
- Perrin v. Messner.
- To-Am Equipment Co., Inc. v. Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America, Inc..
- Stern v. Village of Schaumburg, et al..
- Burlington Northern Railroad Co. v. Temco Corporation.
- Cleveland Wrecking Company v. Central National Bank, etc., et al..
- Travelers Insurance Company v. LaSalle National Bank as Trustee, et al..
- Temco Corporation v. Itel Rail Corporation. return to the top
- Hartford Accident & Indemnity Co. v. Sullivan.
- Landmark Properties, et al. v. RCM Development Corp., et al..
- Bon Jour Travel Agency v. Best Travel, Inc..
- Ortiz v. Forsythe, et al. and Rebaque v. Forsythe Racing, Inc.
- Ferro-Tech, Inc. v. Benetech, Inc., et al..